Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

weird trail cam pic

SoulFire

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• catutie

• SoulFire

• Wyvernkeeper

• Drago

Very odd picture, Looks like a bird in flight at the centre.. but the other "stuff" surrounding it.. no idea..

I am going to go with the field camera has been licked or sniffed by the snotty or wet nose of an animal and it lift the fens marked and the picture distorted...

Pavot

I dont know what it is but its cool, whatever it is...

Yeah, Pavot's idea Id say is pretty good, the other thing that occured to me is that it might be wood shavings or leaves that happened to be caught close to the camera when the image was taken.

Or some kind of Ent/Predator hybrid, a Predatent maybe

i don't know what they are either, but i noticed that this one looks like a fish. . .

linked-image

Edited by SoulFire

i don't know what they are either, but i noticed that this one looks like a fish. . .

linked-image

I am going to go waaay out on a limb here (and just for fun). Look at the thing your circled. It looks like someone with blond hair and they're pulling their right arm back and clenching their hand.

But yeah it does look photo shopped or what Pavot said which makes sense.

It's Bigfoot in the middle of a shape shift. :unsure2:

i was thinking that too, but i didn't want to be the one to say it :rolleyes: .

linked-image

Looks like a water droplet distorting a part of a bird which happened to be flying across, hence the blur

linked-image

A UFH? (Unidentified flying headbanger.) Seriously it looks like motion distortion obviously.

It looks like someone had fun with the smudge tool in photoshop, if you ask me...

I think someone is trying to hide thier moonshine still in the background. :lol:

bigfoot shape shift get's my vote, also could be bigfoot emerging from his dimensional portal.

Hi SF;

In the very first pic you posted it looks to me like in the center it is a small hawk or falcon, You can make out the head and also see the wings in upward motion like its getting ready to pounce on something captured in the still, Also if you look closely you can make out its legs with talons opened up, Now if thats the case then the other things seen swirling around could be some very confused (posibly mourning doves) birds trying to get the hell outta there before they become supper for a falcon, All this motion captured in one still frame at the right time..

Thats what I see in the pic but then its only my opinion,

TFF

Edited by thefinalfrontier

I also see the back of a bird. Its tail, two legs (cannot discern its feet, though), its head and the pink or orange underside of its right wing. Dunno what the swirls are, but presume them to be some kind or artefact.

It is a boring, blurry photograph. I advise them to henceforth photograph light poles: those do not move, decreasing the chance of producing a blurry (though still boring) picture.

I've actually just recently seen a pic like this, but involving an airplane propeller, with an explanation. I'll see if I can find it...

Looks like a bird or possibly an owl coming in for a landing on the ground. The other smudges are most likely either raindrops, It does look cloudy in the pic or dewdrops.

I think bigfoot walked by and spit on the camera lens hehe calling it a drop of water :tu:

The swirls are very geometric, regular, and are in pairs - could it be a hummingbird?

It's either a (single) bird of some sort or a hoax IMO.

Edited by Moonie2012