Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bigfoot , not so serious thread....

Sakari

I hope this thread can stay here , and will make people smile once in a while.....

Bigfoot seems to be one of the biggest topics on the Crypto side , and also one of the biggest places where " bickering" happens.....I thought maybe we can " all get a long" and post some of the lighter side stuff we find....Funny things you see and hear , and read about....

Whether Bigfoot exists or not is not the topic , but throwing aside any differences , and trying to have a little fun and smiles is......

Edited : Video had cussing....oops..Had to change it....Here is a different one to start it off...Pics , jokes , vid's....Anything to make us all get a long :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FiMHFl9wtA

Edited by Sakari

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• j b

• Sakari

• DieChecker

• Drunkenparrot

Ok , I really blew it....That one not so good for a start...Let's try this....Now someone elses turn.......

this is going to be a fun thread...

idk why, but ive always liked this picture...

chickenbigfootgnome.jpg

this one is going to be a classic... thanks to jack links :):tu:

http://goremasterfx.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/messin-with-sasquatch.jpg

Edited by j b

What is the difference between Bigfoot and an intelligent blonde?

There have actually been sightings of Bigfoot.

d23xv_bigfoot.gif

bigfoot-yeti-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-hoo-is-.jpg

Edited by j b

Ok , I really blew it....That one not so good for a start...Let's try this....Now someone elses turn.......

I think I saw muscle movement in that video? Clearly not a suit! :devil::tu:

And do not forget the "Messing with Sasquatch" jerky movies and online games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpTXjxU3WLQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tXEEZE0rqM

And... there are several others... hilarious!

messinwithsasquatch.com

Taking back the Jack is my favorite game because that is the one where you throw the squirrels at the BF hunters.

I think I saw muscle movement in that video? Clearly not a suit! :devil::tu:

Taking back the Jack is my favorite game because that is the one where you throw the squirrels at the BF hunters.

This is what I am hoping for , us skeptics and believers in one big hug.....LOL

Keep em coming , from both sides thumbsup.gif

Bigfoot vs Mothman

Who wins?

Make your own topic.... thumbsup.gif

This Bigfoot is a bit of a Perv...

This one makes me laugh too. Run Sheep!!!!

this is almost frightening... i laughed at the name though and the gnads part... its not so bad i rekon...

and this one really did make me laugh...!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuWM-wcZwKA

Edited by j b

iwantyou.jpg

Join the Sasquatch Militia...

Sasquatch: The might of Cascadia is in your arms!

Are you an able-bodied Sasquatch aged 10 to 150 who loves his or her country? If so, The Republic of Cascadia needs YOU to enlist in the Sasquatch Militia and defend our homeland against our many enemies, including such nefarious evildoers as:

• Canadians
  • Southern Californians
  • Geoduck & Tree Octopus Poachers
  • Paraterrestrials

• Americans
  • International Organized Crime Syndicates
  • Nosey Cryptozoologists

Besides serving your country, you will also be improving yourself. Sasquatch Militia will teach you many valuable skills that today's employers are looking for in Sasquatch. You will gain a sense of determination and confidence that will help you succeed. And you will also experience compatriotship with your fellow Sasquatch as you work together to secure the freedom of the Republic of Cascadia.

The Republic of Cascadia needs you now, more than ever, in these trying times. Do your part for your nation and don't let another Sasquatch take your place in the ranks of the Sasquatch Militia. Enlistment stations can be found throughout Cascadia's forests, just look for the poster of Uncle Sas.

What You Will Learn...

The Cascadian Sasquatch Militia is the most advanced hominoid fighting force in the Western hemisphere (second in the World only to our Tibetan ally, the Yeti Liberation Army). Militia members are highly trained in combat, survival, and organizational skills. When you enlist, we will make you into an army of one Sasquatch, able to take on any challenge that faces you.

Your extensive combat training will include:

boulderthrower.jpg Cliff invaders, beware! Cascadian Boulder throwers shower rocky death from above.

Stomping:

Learn to use your feet to squash your foe or his equipment. A basic skill needed by all Sasquatch Militia stomptroopers.

Boulder Throwing :

Take out the enemy safely from the top of cliffs. Boulder troops are the first line of defense of the Sasquatch Militia and we'll teach you how to become one.

Log Swinging :

Close combat against a number of foes? They'll be no match for the blunt force of a swinging log. Learn how to choose and uproot dead trees, and proper swinging techniques to avoid back injuries.

Delimbing:

Pulling your enemy's limbs from their sockets may sound cruel, but they would do it to you with no hesitation if they had your might. Learn the best way to do it quickly and efficiently for a minimal amount of suffering.

Salmon Wielding :

The salmon: tasty as a snack but, when in trained Sasquatch hands, deadly as a weapon. Salmon wielders are the silent assassins of Cascadia - waiting, hidden along trails, to take out enemies swiftly and silently.

Inducing Fear with Howls :

Psychological warfare techniques that any Sasquatch can master. The enemy will be mentally defeated before they ever set eyes on you. You will also learn Code Howling for use in secure military communications.

Ancient Yeti Martial Arts :

You will be instructed in a number of techniques by Migoi Masters from our allies in Bhutan, including invisibility. Learn why the two most dangerous weapons that a Sasquatch can have are his body and mind.

In addition to combat training, you will be taught essential survival skills, including:

foresttrail.jpg 17 Sasquatch Militia salmon wielders are hidden on this trail. Can you see them? No, you can't and neither can humans.

Urban & Suburban Food Acquisition:

Your native Sasquatch foraging skills will be enhanced with training on finding food in human habitats. Learn where humans keep edibles (mini-marts, garbage cans, pet shelters, etc.), poisonous substances to avoid, and how to use "money" to trade for food. You will also go through Food Aversion Desensitization so you can take advantage of detestable but otherwise harmless human food (such as food that has been cooked or filled with preservatives).

Hiding from Humans:

Learn how to avoid being the subject of a television special on the Fox Network through the complementary arts of camouflage and concealment. We'll teach you all the secrets to making yourself disappear completely before the enemy's eyes, not only in forest environments but also in human habitats.

How To Escape Capture:

If captured in battle, human enemies may try to put you on public display in a zoo or even subject you to harmful medical tests. We will teach you first how to avoid capture but also what to do if you are captured, including methods of escape and your rights as a sentient Hominoid prisoner under International Law.

Your Equipment...

Besides training, you will also be equiped with all that you need to effectively defend Cascadia:

sasquatchafdb.jpg Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanies will protect you from psychotronic warfare. Learn more about this important combat gear.

Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie Blocks psychotronic mind-control rays used by our enemies.

Bark Armor:

Light-weight armor that can be augmented with readily available supplies. Not effective against human firearms, but it doesn't need to be since Sasquatch Militia will teach you how to attack smart and stealthily.

Moss Camouflage Coat:

Makes you undetectable in rainforest warfare and provides you with valuable "pockets" (the use of these will be explained during basic training).

Backwards Footprint Sandals:

Confuse cryptozoologist trackers working for our enemies. Imported from South America where they are used by the secretive Curupira hominoids of Brazil.

Power Crystal:

Reflects the sun to daze the enemy or for signaling. Can also be used to scare superstitious New Age Southern Californians into retreating by holding aloft and making fake chanting noises.

ORE Rations:

ORE (Octopus Ready to Eat) rations are nutritionally balanced octopus-based bars for use when other foods aren't available and designed to keep you growling, not your stomach. ~

Join the Sasquatch Militia...

;):tu::rofl:

Edited by Drunkenparrot

ORE's sound delicious! :tu:

In search of Sasquatch Militia recruiter.

Cryptozoologists sued by Sasquatch over photos

janedoe.jpg"Jane Doe" (face blurred to protect her identity)

The Sasquatch who was filmed by human cryptozoologist Roger Patterson has filed a law suit against the film's copyright holders as well as individual websites and television networks that are showing it. According to her attorney, the Sasquatch has suffered emotional distress and social ostracism in the Sasquatch community due to this continued invasion of her privacy and is seeking punitive damages and an injunction against further use of the film.

Her troubles started in 1967, when the female Sasquatch -- who wishes to be called "Jane Doe" to protect her anonymity -- was secretly filmed by humans Roger Patterson and Robert Gimlin while near a creek in the Siskiyou Mountains. When she finally noticed the humans, she sought refuge in the nearby woods. However, by that time the damage was done, and the film and stills from it have since been viewed by humans all over the globe, spread by underground cryptozoology groups.

Although it has been decades since it was shot, the film still haunts her. Recently, she was distraught to discover that the pictures were showing up all over the Internet -- in plain view of humans -- on voyeuristic cryptozoology websites. These sites are hangouts for perverse humans who try to secretly film or photograph Sasquatch, and feature leering photos and plaster casts of Sasquatch feet -- a favorite cryptozoologist fetish.

"Jane Doe" is only now coming forward to challenge these cryptozoologists due to the rise in cryptozoological activity being spurred on by the Internet. She feels she can no longer hide in the forests while humans take advantage of her and that she has an obligation to other Sasquatch to fight for Sasquatch privacy. "Doe" also hopes to change national law which currently does not make it illegal in Cascadia to film Sasquatch without their consent. Her attorney plans to have the case moved from human civil courts to a Sasquatch tribunal of elders, where he feels a more fair hearing can be had.

http://zapatopi.net/bsa/news.html#foot

classic :tu:

i wonder is bigfoot likes pizza? im having some right now... topped with bacon... bacon pizza is the best...

well i'll be, i think he does too! :innocent:

baconpizzabigfoot.jpg

he ruff talked him and bigfoot runs back off into the trail... LMAO i remember when this was actually on the news few weeks back... love it!

• 3 weeks later...

i dont think its in the video i posted but on the news when it was aired the guy said "get out of here" "get out of here"... me and my family laughed so hard because it sounded just like "get outta m' chair" get outta m' chair" omg!!! gotta love the south!