Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Check This Out

MARTYB2K

Im building a UFO Community for like minded people to talk and discuss all aspects of UFO's & Aliens. I need forum members, and moderators. Also the forums are attached to a huge new UFO Website UFO-Planet.NET http://www.ufo-planet.net The site really does have alot of good stuff on it including:

- News Updated Everyday

- Sightings + (Post Your Own Sighting & Add It To A World Sighting Map)

- 100's Movies/Pics (Upload Your Own UFO pics)

- Forums/Live Chat Room

- Live Webcam (Catch UFO's On The Webcam Then Submit Them To The Site)

- Audio Interviews with Ufologists

- Hours Of Media (Including NASA TV & UFO Radio Stations)

- Links

- Documents

- Investigations (including Area 51, Roswell + Many More)

- Polls

- Classfied Ads

+ Lots more. So if your interested come to: http://www.ufo-planet.net or come straight to the forums: http://pub228.ezboard.com/bufoplanet

In the forums its free to join, and you can use your own sigs, avatars, html etc. Must be one of the nicest looking forums around!

Im not in it for any sort of personal gain. Im paying so they are no pop-ups or ad's. Im paying for the forums, but i don't want anything back. I just want to run a popular UFO Community.

Thank You!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phantom

• djdodo

• MARTYB2K

• UFOlogist

i can i be a mod i am thiery intrested in ufos to much if you say i have experiance wiht moding invion boards or other kinds

Nice looking website, Marty. original.gif

You might be interested in joining the webring that this site runs, or at the very least exchange weblinks between sites. Send an IM to Saruman, or email him at webmaster@unexplained-mysteries.com.

Magikman cool.gif

Edited by Magikman

Very Very Nice grin2.gif

I wish to join it ... but if I did ... I will not have time for UM ... So I will stick my self here ...

But thanks anyway ((Marty)) grin2.gif ... it is a very cool website cool.gif

i can i be a mod i am thiery intrested in ufos to much if you say i have experiance wiht moding invion boards or other kinds

Is this the return of the evil Kimm? No two persons (or three for that matter) can spell this bad AND still have the balls to ask to be a mod in a forum...

wacko.gif

Is this the return of the evil Kimm? No two persons (or three for that matter) can spell this bad AND still have the balls to ask to be a mod in a forum...

I can be a moderator, and just so you know: I am not UFOlogist

Just checked the site out, good job!

Keep it up and itll be huge

• 1 month later...

Ladies and Gentlemen, I think we have a winner....

Just noticed that I already commented on this piece of prose... Aaa, why fight it.. it's staying...

Edited by Phantom